Happy August! I just got back from a few days in Malibu with Stan and our friends. We had such a great time on the West Coast and can't wait to go back. Next week I will give you the scoop on Malibu--what we did, where we went, and where I think you should go, but this week I want to share with you some of my current fav's!
1. One of my favorite Instagram accounts right now is OracleFoxBlog. I love her style and am a huge fan of her photography skills. She also has a beautiful blog with lots of pretty things to look at. You can follow her Instagram by clicking above, or click here to see her blog.
2. I recently purchased these Stuart Weitzman shoes and I can't wait to wear them when I go out this weekend with Stan! I bought them in the color pecan, but they also come in black.
3. I definitely have my eye on these Carina Midi Rings by Gorjana. So fun, especially for summer!
4. Mastros Ocean Club Malibu. I know I am saving my Malibu post for next week, but I love this place so much that I couldn't wait! The food, service and views are just to die for. If you ever go to Malibu you have to go visit Mastros..trust me.
5. Have you heard of the app Waze? If not, download it. Waze is a community based navigation app that allows you to share what's happening on the road with others. From the price of gas at certain locations, sudden accidents on the road, and even road hazards, Waze helps save you money and time on the road. Plus it's FREE. :)
6. I guess I wouldn't have created products I wasn't crazy about....but I love the effects of the Dual Enzyme Polish. When you have a couple extra minutes at night, apply like a mask allowing the papaya & pineapple enzymes work their magic to remove dead skin cells that make our skin look dull. And when skin is smooth and glowing our makeup goes on like a dream!! And for the nights you want to just hit the hay....use a small amount of scrub to quickly exfoliate... gently massaging the product in circular motions, then rinse away clean. Don't forget your neck and chest!
What are some things you are loving right now? I'd love to hear, tell me below.